E-COMMERCE FOR SMALL BUSINESS WEB SITES
Are you willing to sit around on the sidelines and see whether you have been dislodged by a competitor you never knew about?
"By 2004, the worldwide business-to-business e-commerce market will be worth $7.3 trillion, representing 6.9% of the global economy," said Peter Sondergaard, group vice president at GartnerGroup Inc.
In the past electronic commerce to transact was out of the reach of most small and medium size businesses, The Internet has changed this drastically. Now you can sell products, provide real time tracking of orders by your customers, enable customer to order on-line, present a host of information that can be updated automatically from your own database.
There are three steps to building an e-commerce site:
- Displaying your product and services to their best advantage.
- Developing a system for on-line ordering.
- Configuring a secure payment system.
We can deliver whatever your e-commerce needs are!
- A shopping system that fits your needs.
- Create a on-line catalog.
- Secure server for on-line transactions.
- Full participation in the global marketplace.
- Recommend an Internet compliant merchant account service.
Call us today at 1-800-276-0006
... or contact us via e-mail or our form ...
and see what we can do for you!